Summary: For as long as she’s been famous, Kim Kardashian has been well known for her rear end. One might argue, she has used her shapely bum to generate all kinds of fame. And, it appears, she’s inspiring others to do the same.
Kim Kardashian Inspired Butt Lifts
There’s a fair chance you know who Kim Kardashian is, and there’s also a fair chance you know why she’s famous. Most would argue that Kardashian is famous because of the way she looks, though I might suggest she’s famous because she knows how to leverage the way she looks. In either case, many people find Kardashian’s particular body type and style quite inspirational. That’s one of the primary reasons why the butt augmentation set of procedures has begun to grow so popular. Because, here’s the thing: Kim Kardashian has a large butt. But everyone knows it’s a great butt.
This is quickly becoming less dignified than I was hoping. Still, being blunt about this is, as always, the best way to go. It’s, in part, Kardashian’s butt that people are trying to emulate with their use of butt lift and butt augmentation procedures. Of course, Kardashian isn’t the only one sporting a round, sexy back end. You see it on celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Nicki Minaj. They, too, have large back ends. But why does that necessarily mean people will start opting for plastic surgery? After all, butt augmentation and butt lift procedures generally entail a certain amount of pain and recovery.
Why is Butt Lift So Popular?
The butt is composed mainly of muscle. This makes it exceptionally difficult to change via diet or exercise. Yes, there are several exercises for making your butt look bigger. But those exercises take a great deal of time, energy, and patience in order to see results. And even then, sometimes those results are not the results desired. Sometimes your body just isn’t equipped to give you the butt you want. In those cases, surgery is your only real option to getting a bigger, rounder rear end.
But that’s not all. Brazilian Butt Lift procedures are generally designed to remove fat from the body using a liposuction procedure. This fat is then purified and injected into the buttocks. But it has to come from somewhere. This means that, usually, patients of Brazilian Butt Lift procedures can have fat taken from an unwanted area of the body (the belly, for example) and injected somewhere that it’s more desired (the buttocks, in this case). That makes Brazilian Butt Lift procedures both incredibly effective and incredibly popular. Who wouldn’t want to redistribute the fat around their body a little bit?
Can I Get a Butt Like Kim Kardashian?
So can you get a butt like Kim Kardashian’s? According to the website of the New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift surgeons at East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery, the answer to this question is complex, because it depends on a lot of different things.
- It Depends on Your Starting Point: If your rear end is, right now, not terribly far away from Kim Kardashian’s when it comes to size, this will be easier to achieve. However, if your current rear end is lacking in the volume department, things will be a little more complicated.
- It Depends on the Donor Material: If you have an ample amount of excess fat to donate to the cause of your Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, then it’s more likely you’ll be able to achieve a significant change during your procedure. If you’re running low on fat reserves, that won’t be the case and you’ll have to be more selective about your size increase.
- It Depends on Your Flexibility: If you have a certain size in mind, and reaching that size is your primary goal no matter what, then you might have to be flexible about how you get there. For example, silicone implants may be your best bet for getting the size you want, so you’ll have to be open to that possibility.
At the end of the day, you won’t really have a butt “like” anyone but yourself. That means you will want a rear end that works well with your body, whatever that may be. You can certainly aim for proportions not unlike Kim Kardashian’s, but that might not translate into an inch-to-inch comparison. Butt augmentation, as with other procedures, is all about keeping realistic expectations.
Get the Rear End You Want
One thing this should all make clear, however, is that you can get the rear end you want. If you want a butt that looks like Kim Kardashian, you can likely achieve that. The first step is, of course, talking to your plastic surgeon about what’s possible and what is likely. But your transformation is closer than ever.
- Heaf, J. (2014). Woman of the Year: Kim Kardashian West. Retrieved December 29, 2015, from http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-the-year/home/moty-2014/kim-kardashian-woman-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-2014
- Morgan, R. (2015, December 27). Thank Kim Kardashian for all the fake asses out there. Retrieved December 29, 2015, from http://nypost.com/2015/12/27/plastic-surgery-grows-as-women-want-bigger-butts/
- Tobin, N. (n.d.). 6 Butt Exercises That Work Wonders. Retrieved December 29, 2015, from http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/6-butt-exercises-work-wonders