Summary: Excess underarm sweating can be a pain, but you won’t have to suffer much longer with the help LaserDry.
Sweating the Small Stuff
Anyone who suffers from excessive underarm sweating knows how much of a pain it can be to constantly have to be aware of your underarms. Antiperspirants and deodorants aren’t always strong enough to help with the odor, and they certainly don’t do anything to help the sweat. If you are frustrated with all the “pit stains” you’ve been enduring, help may be on its way with a new technique called “LaserDry.” Popular overseas for years, American’s are just starting to appreciate the amazing results of the non-surgical technique used to cure excessive sweating.
Professional Resource: If you’re interested to learn more from a qualified and tested resource we suggest consulting the Detroit LaserDry professionals at Accents Cosmetic Surgery in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
No Longer Alone
Excessive, uncontrollable underarm sweating is also known as “axillary hyperhidrosis” and doctors and cosmetic surgeons have been working for years on a cure for this annoying problem. Underarm sweating can affect your daily routine, as well as your love life and even your career. It is estimated that up to 5% of the population suffers from this issue, but a solution is finally here. LaserDry is a technique that helps reduce underarm sweating and leaves you feeling dry and smelling like you should. In just a few short days you could be completely cured!
Benefits of LaserDry
There are so many exciting facts about LaserDry that has suffers of axillary hyperhidrosis singing praises of the technique. Below is just a small list of some of the greatest aspects of LaserDry:
- LaserDry is the newest, most cutting edge technique for treating excessive sweating available today.
- The Food and Drug Administration has approved the laser technology used during Laser Dry, making it both a safe and effective way to reduce underarm sweating.
- The high-tech laser procedure typically only needs to be done once in order to produce the lasting results you desire.
- The technique has been performed successfully in Europe for years, and now its America’s turn to experience amazing results.
- Downtime is only about a day or two, and you will experience a reduction of underarm sweating right away following your procedure.
- The procedure is typically done in an office setting and requires only a local anesthesia- there’s no need to “go under” for LaserDry.
Nothing to Lose
If you or someone you know is suffering from the embarrassing issue of excessive underarm sweating, looking into LaserDry as a cure should move to the top of your to do list. Don’t let excess sweat ruin any more of your clothes, or any more of your romantic evenings. LaserDry is the most innovative technique on the market today and it has been performed successfully for years. Now that the FDA is behind it, there is a good chance that LaserDry will start to grow in popularity at a rapid pace. Why not add your success story to the list of happy LaserDry patients and talk to your doctor today about how to cure your axillary hyperhidrosis.