Summary:There are some surprising life events that can lead to beauty transformations. It’s not all that surprising when someone gets a little Botox to look good for a wedding or a TV interview. But what about when divorce leads someone to undergo plastic surgery? That would indeed be surprising!
Some Surprising Life Events That Can Lead to Beauty Transformations
Yet, there are plenty of events in your life that might lead to beauty transformations–whether through makeup or cosmetic procedures or plastic surgery. Sometimes these beauty transformations are oriented towards the aesthetic–they transform someone beautifully for beauty’s sake.
In other cases, these life events and beauty transformations intersect in such a way that they serve to improve someone’s life (or, at the very least, symbolize an overall improvement in one’s life). These surprising life events that can lead to beauty transformations may also lead to positive changes in one’s life–in a variety of ways. So let’s take a look at some of the ways that life can lead to beauty!
Getting a New Job
You might think that getting a new, challenging job would be the worst possible thing for a beauty transformation. And, admittedly, it’s not always great. A new occupation can be demanding both physically (with the hours you’re putting in) and socially (happy hours and gatherings). But there are some ways that getting a new job can actually help you achieve a meaningful beauty transformation:
- Less stress: Even if your new job is challenging, it might mean significantly less stress for you (especially if your old job was particularly stressful… or if you were unemployed). Chronic stress can have all kinds of negative impacts on your body, so eliminating that stress can often lead to positive results.
- More exercise: Many employers now offer gym memberships as an employment incentive
- New routines: It’s possible you’ll be able to fit a bit more time for exercise into your new work schedule, and that could definitely help you achieve a beauty transformation!
A new job might have many benefits on its own: better pay, more time off, a boost to your confidence and self esteem. All of which translates into a better chance at a great (and perhaps surprising) beauty transformation.
Getting a Divorce
We’re used to thinking of weddings as the place where the beauty transformation happens. When a bride or a groom or a participant in the wedding gets a makeover before the ceremony, we aren’t all that surprised. However, weddings aren’t the only time you get to have some makeover fun.
You’ve probably heard the phrase, “the best revenge is looking good?” Or, at least, you’ve heard words to that effect. And that’s only one of the reasons why men and women tend to spend some time investing in their looks after a divorce.
Indeed, divorce can lead to a beauty transformation because:
- To put it bluntly, sometimes people feel that, because they’re single, they need to put more effort into attracting a partner.
- Many view a divorce as a new start, which they then celebrate by giving their body’s a fresh start in the form of a makeover
- It’s relatively common for divorce to inspire patients of cosmetic and plastic surgery to undergo a given procedure (usually one that the patient had been considering for some time)
In other words divorce tends to be quite the surprising motivator–usually in a positive way–for these beauty transformations.
Finding the Silver Lining
Sometimes these beauty transformations are an example of finding the silver lining in a surprising event. After all, not all surprises are good surprises. But sometimes a negative event can lead to truly great and wonderful things–given enough time. In those cases, the surprising life events that can lead to beauty transformations are all about giving yourself that time.
We won’t be surprised if some people, however, want those transformations as quickly as possible. If there’s one thing that a surprising moment in life teaches you is that time keeps on ticking by–and you only get the one life. That’s why finding the silver lining can be so important, especially if it leads to a beauty or lifestyle transformation that creates happiness and joy in your life.
At the end of the day, that happiness and joy is what it’s all about anyway–beauty transformation or not.